Fostering Outcomes is an independent Fostering agency which recruits, trains and supports Foster Carers to look after children who cannot live with their own families. We are currently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted who regulate and inspect us.
We are ’Preferred Providers’ on the Yorkshire and Humberside contracts. This means we are amongst the first agencies to be called when the authorities listed below are looking for a family for a young person:-
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Borough Council of Calderdale
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Hull City Council
- Metropolitan Borough Council of Kirklees
- North East Lincolnshire Council
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Rotherham Borough Council
- City of Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
- City of York
We also work closely with other Authorities in the area such as North Lincolnshire.
The demand of these contracts means we have a shortage of Foster Parents across the whole Yorkshire and Lincolnshire areas, so if you are thinking of fostering please feel free to get in contact with us.
In these areas we are focussed on recruiting families…..
- with a wider age approval categories e.g. 8- 18 yrs or 0 -18 years
- able to take more than 1 child
- who are willing to care for a child with physical, mental and behavioural difficulties.
- who can provide accommodation for parents and their children.
Many people wrongly only look at the age of the children and assume younger children are easier to care for than older ones. This isn’t always the case as there are many 6-11 year olds with very challenging behaviours. There are also a great many adolescents with no serious behaviour issues and who are attending school regularly and achieving.