Fostering Outcomes is an independent Fostering agency. We recruit, train and support Foster Carers to look after children who can’t live with their own families. Ofsted, who regulate and inspect us, rates us ‘Outstanding’.
We are ‘Preferred Providers’ on the Yorkshire and Humberside contracts. This means we’re one of the first agencies to be called when the authorities listed below are looking for a family for a young person:-
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Borough Council of Calderdale
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Hull City Council
- Metropolitan Borough Council of Kirklees
- North East Lincolnshire Council
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Rotherham Borough Council
- City of Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
- City of York
We also work closely with other Authorities in areas such as North Lincolnshire.
Such demand means we have a shortage of Foster Parents across the whole of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and are now actively recruiting in those areas. If you are thinking of fostering, please do get in touch with us.
In these areas, we’re recruiting families…
- with a wider range of age approval categories e.g. 8- 18 yrs or 0 -18 years
- who are able to take more than 1 child. This requires at least one spare bedroom!
- who are willing to care for a child with physical, mental and behavioural difficulties.
- who can provide accommodation for parents and their children. Please note that some parents will be over the age of 18
Many people assume that younger children are easier to care for than older ones. This isn’t always the case. There are many 6-11 year olds with very challenging behaviours. There are also a great many adolescents with no serious behaviour issues who attend school regularly and are achieving good results in their studies.
Unsure of the categories of approval which interest you? Please tick those which are most appropriate and submit an application form. We’ll call you back for an informal discussion. We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck – and we wish you well in your fostering career!